Friday, June 6, 2008

I like Blogging!

So, after making ONE post I've already heard from other people! It's so great and encouraging to know there are others out there like me and that others have been before me!

Laurie not only added my blog to her list but she wrote a very nice introduction for me. I must say I'm a terrible awful person and those things she mentioned on her blog are just not true. Ha ha. I'm just kidding. I am trying to stay humble after all of that!

I did add a list of other blogs on my site. You must check them out. Laurie has bilateral implants so you can read about both of her experiences. I love it! Plus, you must check out her new grandson. also added Abbie's blog as well. I've talked to Abbie several times over email. Her blog has made me laugh out loud so many times! I've added Susan but she hasn't "blogged" in a while but her experience is so worth reading! When I finally decided to look into this cochlear implant business I would go to blog sites and start from the first post and wouldn't stop reading until the last post. That's why I am mentioning why I have a list...the more resources and experiences you read from other people the more you learn! I want to add more blogs to my list but I am not sure what the proper etiquette is as far as adding people who don't know me but I know their blogs b/c I read them from start to finish! I'll figure that out and add some more later.

I have so many "ideas" for new posts that I don't know where to begin! For the first couple of weeks you may see more than one post in a day b/c I want to share some of my life experiences and what has lead me to getting a cochlear implant!

Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you are having fun! Welcome to the blogging world! You will meet so many wonderful people here. . . can't wait to hear more of your story.

Hugs! Laurie