Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Tribute to...My Blackberry!

About a 2 weeks ago I updated to a blackberry. I call him "buzz"berry. I named him buzz b/c he's usually on vibrate and buzzes a lot. I updated to the blackberry for several reasons. The main one being that I have a serious, SERIOUS cell phone addiction. As I mentioned before I LOVE gadgets and cell phones are on the top of that list. I think my husband wishes I had a cheaper addiction. -sigh- However, I think I'm content now! I have a AWESOME phone. I don't think you can get much better.

I had the EnV (Verizon Wireless) prior to this and that is a darn cool phone too. However, I decided to do an early upgrade and spent a lot money for my cell phone addiction....okay I do have some GOOD reasons why I upgraded. One reason has a lot to do with my up coming surgery. You know that 80,000 "gadget' that's going in my head. I won't be able to hear for at least four weeks and who knows how long it will be before I can use the phone again? Right now I use the "speaker" phone for my conversations. This is not private at all. However, I did buy a t-coil connector thingy and that works really well when I want to have a "private" conversation. I think I'm so used to using the speakerphone though.

It's comforting know that I have ways to "communicate" with other people via email/text message. I think I depend more on that then the voice plan. Of course b/c of my new "toy" I'm almost out of text messages for this month. That may need to be updated down the road.

My goal for now is to get my husband a blackberry but we'll have to buy it off eBay b/c he isn't up for a renewal until Feb. Besides, it's a cool phone why should I have all the fun! :-)

So if anyone is thinking of updating to a new phone you must talk to me first because I researched this for a while. :-) Now go get a Blackberry and we can talk on Blackberry Messenger!

3 comments:

mrspangler said...

I am looking forward to the follow up post, "A Tribute to My Hubby Who Got Me the Blackberry." But that is just my opinion :)

Abbie said...

LOL!!!!

I think that was a hint :)

I am looking into a blackberry too. It would really pay for me to get one. Did you go with Verizon?

Samantha Cole said...

4 years has passed, and the latest BlackBerry phones are much more than one could ever have imagined. One of the latest models today is the BlackBerry Bold 9900. It’s perfect for businessmen who are always on the go. With its interactive features and enhanced browsing experience, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is claimed to be one of the best BlackBerry phones ever. It has a touch sensitive screen and a responsive QWERTY keyboard, and it has features that would allow power users to do multi-tasking. ;)