Friday, August 1, 2008

Laurie's Blog....

Hey Everyone...

Laurie asked me to post this message! She is locked out of her blog! She can't sign in or do anything. It has been locked by Blogger because of possible spam? She's upset and afraid they are going to delete her blog which would be terrible. Think about all the time we put into it? She's probably made hundreds of posts. Anyway, I wanted to post this for Laurie so some of her readers know she can't access her blog. She WILL post as soon as she can!

Hang in there Laurie!!! The blogging world isn't the same without you!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you, Karen!

I'm beyond frustrated! First, no cell phone and now this!

Is anyone else getting these notifications from Blogger? I got an email and thought it was SPAM so I logged into my account and it isn't!

Hopefully, I'll have an answer soon. In the meantime, I'm going to copy and paste every single entry I've done and save them on my computer just in case. I was hoping to be able to put a book together someday with all my thoughts, etc.

Hugs to all, Laurie

Jennifer said...

Poor Laurie!! Ooooh...this has been a bad week tech-wise! I hope Blogger gets everything straightened out...I can't imagine why they'd mess with her blog...I don't see anything that looks like spam there! :( ((hugs))

Abbie said...

That happened to me in the past, it will be unlocked once someone realizes it :)